For Steven - A change in Firefox Cache location

For discussion about the latest beta software for CleanUp! 4.5. Since this beta test program is now over, this forum has been locked. It will be kept here for a short time for reference purposes.

For Steven - A change in Firefox Cache location

Postby maninho » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:38 am

Hi Steven,
don't know whether you've already had notice, Firefox 1.5, just released, moved the cache folder position from
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
to
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profile name]\cache
This is valid also on the international versions, at least for the Portuguese one, where the new path is written as:
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Configurações Locais\Dados de Aplicativos\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profile name]\cache
(You may remember me from having asked you to adapt CleanUp! for the International versions of Windows, a few versions back).
Best,
Wilson
maninho

Postby sgould » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:16 pm

Wilson,

Thanks. I do remember you and your help with making CleanUp! better on International versions of Windows.

Thanks for the update on Firefox. I haven't downloaded and installed it yet, but will try and remember to look into that before the final release of CleanUp! 4.5.

Steve
sgould
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to CleanUp! 4.5 Beta